Let's chatter about breasts! We smash them into bras too small with underwire that digs into our armpit. We don't massage them often enough. There are some pretty important lymph nodes located near your girls. I for one don't want to plug up my sweat glands nor cause a back up in my lymph nodes there.
Dry brushing your skin is one way to stimulate lymphatic flow and that will flush out the crud faster. Get yourself a long handled natural bristle shower brush. Keep it outside the shower because you are going to brush your skin BEFORE you shower. Start at your feet and drag the brush up toward your groin. Do not rub back and forth but rather drag it from down to up over and over. Continue up at inner and out thighs, especially over fatty area of your saddlebags and butt. Rub toward your belly button. Know there are important lymph nodes in your groin so that needs attention too.
Some of the areas may feel really good and others may almost hurt. You will get used to it. It is not meant to be a long process but maybe take you 2 minutes total to do your whole body.
Continue from belly up towards chest. Then do your arms. Always run toward your heart or groin area where lots of lymph can drain. Rub each arm from hands up to shoulder. Do your back (which feels heavenly). Focus on each armpit. Super important to stimulate that area around breasts and armpit region, especially for females. Lift your breast if need be and brush under and all around them. Scratch lightly from your neck down towards your breasts.
That's it! So my tip is to do this in the shower before you turn it on so the dead skin cells that you will brush off will then get washed down the drain. Gross, I know. Then you can shower. This will really wake you up in the AM!
Then you need to layer on your deodorant. Well, have you thought about what is in there?? The big trouble maker is the aluminum that is used in all mainstream antiperspirants. You NEED to sweat crap out of your pits and it stops that from happening. Plus it goes inside you and wreaks havoc with some people's bodies more than others. The organic sticks will be deodorants but NOT antiperspirants. That means you won't stink but your pits will be clammy. You just can't win! It is the bacteria that live on your pit skin and hair there that cause the wetness to start to stink.
Feel inspired to make your own and control what goes Into it?! It is very easy and you can control both the odor and lessen the sweat. I'll post that tomorrow but for now Read on for ways to naturally help the stink! Remember we NEED to sweat but odorless sweat is ideal.
1. Use a few drops of purification essential oil in each pit.
2. Use pastey coconut oil smeared on each pit.
3. Try apple cider vinegar splashed on each pit. Warning this totally helps bring your pH more alkaline so if you have a lot of detox to do your pits will get angry red and itchy.
4. Make a magnesium spray. I LOVE to do this but do NOT spray it on after shaving or you will feel a bad burning sensation. I do this before bed.
5. Slap some Baking soda in each pit. Again, this will affect your pH in a good way but if you have a lot of junk in your body and have meds you are on and medical issues, you are going to get itchy, red pits so deal with those issues first.
6. In a pinch use your Thieves toothpaste!
7. Another reason to clean up your diet and lifestyle!
want more?? visit me at www.loveyourhealthandwellness.com
Hi, I'm Dr. Heidi!
A mom of 3, pediatric chiropractor, naturla remedy guru, nature lover and wellness educator.