Hi, I'm Dr. Heidi.
I'm a Chiropractic Physician and lactation specialist who specializes in the care of infants and children. I am an expert in this field and have been in practice for almost 25 years.
I help keep kids healthy and teach their parents holistic tips and tricks to keep them that way. I provide a unique approach of gentle chiropractic care, craniosacral therapy and myofascial release to address areas of concern. I evaluate milestone delays and offer at-home suggestions for you to help your child catch up. I also work with children with torticollis, flat heads, motor delays, digestive disorders and more. My patients often call me the Baby Whisper! Ever wonder what your baby's cries mean? I will tell you.
I am also a certified breastfeeding specialist and through this specialized work I focus on infant oral motor issues, general feeding difficulties and maternal problems related to infant feeding. I foster a team approach working with pediatric dentists, ENT physicians, speech language pathologists and physical therapists to support a child's healing. I provide the necessary bodywork for pre and post tongue tie revisions.
What sets me apart from others?
- Active staff Winchester Hospital-A member of Lahey Beth Israel
- Board certified through Academy of Family Practice Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics
- Webster Certified
- Certified Breastfeeding Specialist
- Trained in prenatal and pediatric care with the International Chiropractic Pediatric Assoc
- Sought after speaker on variety of topics for parents, lactation providers and Chiropractors