Dr. Heidi's Healthy Holiday Tips-I am so blessed to have a large circle of people around me that care about health and wellness. Love, health and happiness to you all!
1. Don't skip meals and wait to gorge yourself.
2. Don't forget to drink water!
3. Keep your portion sizes within reason to avoid huge glycemic fluctuations.
4. Have your plate be 70% plants and the rest protein and whole grains.
5. Give thanks before your meal.
6. Eat slowly and chew your food thoroughly.
7. Go around the table and have each person say what they are thankful for that year.
8. Grab a digestive enzyme after your meal and keep your digestive support oils on hand if needed.
9. Go for a family walk after eating.
10. Be the happy one NOT the grumpy one.
want more?? visit me at www.loveyourhealthandwellness.com
Hi, I'm Dr. Heidi!
A mom of 3, pediatric chiropractor, natural remedy guru and wellness educator.