❄️❄️❄️Day 8 DIY Holiday Gift Ideas ❄️❄❄️
Holiday scented room spray! Bring the holiday cheer smell minus the toxic chemicals Glade Air Fresheners pumps into you.
Super cute to pair with a soft throw/blanket, coffee table book, fresh holiday wreath or make a trio of different sprays.
I wanted to offer a DIY tip that requires zero kitchen skills. If you can Count to 10 then you can make this. Grab a spray bottle, water, witch hazel and your favorite scent of essential oil. Mix them together and you have an instant spray! The witch hazel is not absolutely necessary it just helps keep the essential oil and water from separating (oil and water separate). You can find it cheap ($2) at the grocery store, Target or pharmacy, although i saw it was $7 at CVS-insane. Add at least 1/4 of the bottle witch hazel the rest water.
You can use this in the air, on your body, in your car, on your clothes, on your dog bed, on your couch, to cover kitchen odors, spritz the trashcan, as a linen spray... The list goes on. Don't waste your money on toxic spray cans of laboratory created chemicals that negatives affect your respiratory and nervous systems. Please. ❤️
I used my Christmas Spirit (yum!) oil to make this spray. Cute ideas on Pinterest too. Here's a few EO recipe/ideas/names for 1 oz bottles :
1.walk in the woods-5 eucalyptus 5 lemon
2. 3 wise men-3 Frankincense, 3 Myrrh and 3 Orange
3. Sweater Weather-5 eucalyptus, 3 juniper, 2 sage
4. Pumpkin pie-3 cinnamon, 2 cardamom, 2 clove, 1 ginger
5. Apple pie-5 cinnamon, 2 clove, 2 nutmeg, 1 ginger
6. Spiced citrus-5 citrus fresh, 4 peppermint
7. Snuggle time-5 bergamot, 4 stress away
8. Christmas Time-5 Balsam Fir, 2 orange 3 frankincense
9. O Christmas tree-5 blue spruce, 3 cinnamon
10. Candy Cane-5 stress away 5 peppermint
You can use an amber glass spray bottle, pretty glass cobalt blue or I like these cobalt blue plastic ones in case they might get dropped.
want more?? visit me at www.loveyourhealthandwellness.com
Hi, I'm Dr. Heidi!
A mom of 3, pediatric chiropractor, natural remedy guru and wellness educator.
Follow along on instagram